Motor Own Damage Claim:

Motor-Own Damage/ third party claims

  • Take your Vehicle to a workshop asking them to prepare an estimate, inform the company who will send the surveyor to inspect and settle the loss with the workshop in your presence authorizing the repairs. Hand over following documents to the surveyor or workshop.
  • Filled claim form with all mandatory fields.
  • Copy of insurance-policy/ cover note.
  • Copy of registration certificate, tax receipt, sales invoice ( original may be kept handy for verification).
  • Copy of motor driving license (with original for verification) of the person driving the vehicle at the time of accident.
  • FIR / Police Roznamcha (For theft/third party property damage/death/bodily injury/Major Loses/)
  • Estimate of repair from the repairer.
  • Copy of Fitness certificate and Road permit ( applicable for commercial vehicle)
  • Copy of Permit ( applicable for commercial vehicle)
  • Copy of Load Challan (applicable for goods carrying vehicle)
  • Satisfaction note after repairs and discharge loss vouchers. DO NOT
  • Make any compromise with any third party in case of an accident involving third party. Follow the guidance of the company, surveyor or lawyer before admitting or accepting any liability.
  • Leave the vehicle unattended at the place of accident or elsewhere.
  • Proceed with accident repairs before the vehicle has been inspected by the surveyor.