Marine Inland Claim:
Marine Inland (goods in transit) Claim
- The Loss or damage should be reported to the company immediately with last known position of the missing vehicle.
- Take all necessary measures to mitigate the loss for claims such as fire, riot, accident, overturning, derailment etc.
- Inform the tracking company where trackers are fitted in the vehicle and follow with them for recovery.
- Inform fire brigade in case of fire to the cargo.
- Preserve and guard the salvage until arrival of surveyor and disposal of salvage (if any) Documents required.
- Claim Bill/form 2.215 Particulars of driver (driving license, NIC copy etc)
- Particulars of conveying/transit vehicle (registration and fitness certificate).
- Delivery Way Bills, gate pass 2.218 Lodge FIR ,nominate the carrier or driver if required.
- Internal Investigation Report 2.220 Co-operate and provide all the information and assistance to the surveyor appointed by the company.
- Discharge loss voucher
- Letter of subrogation where required.