Fire and Other Property Claim:
- The Loss or damage should be reported to the company immediately
- All possible steps / measures be taken to mitigate / minimize the loss, a timely reporting may provide you surveyor’s assistance in mitigating the loss.
- The Fire Brigade should be informed immediately.
- FIR may be lodged with the nearest Police Station, police reporting is important in all cases where a criminal or malicious intent is feared
- Co-operate and provide all the information and assistance to the surveyor appointed by the company .
- Protect and evacuate your staff and take all necessary measures for personal safety.