Machinery Breakdown Claim:
Machinery Breakdown/Electronic Equipment:
- The Loss or damage should be reported to the company immediately
- Statement describing the involved equipment(s) and circumstances of loss shall be submitted to surveyor or the company along with the estimated cost of repairs.
- The appointed surveyor will be in contact with you to asses and adjust the loss please co operate with him.
- In case of partial losses, the settlement may involve depreciation/underinsurance depending on the age and value of the machinery/equipment.
- Depreciation is applicable on all cases of constructive or actual Total Loss claims.
- If an appliance is partially damaged, it should be repaired (on approval from insurance company) before it is put to use, as otherwise further loss is not covered.